About the Bundle
What does the bundle contain?
This bundle contains three of my books:
Improve Your Life With Flashcards (normally $4.99)
Greensplaining (normally $4.99)
Expat Flow (normally $4.99)
What are the savings?
You can get all three of my books for a low price of $9.99.
10% of my revenue from every purchase goes to support the Endangered Language Fund (thank you Leanpub for making this possible!)
Improve your life with flashcards
Two sides to more creativity, less stress and greater fun
Here's what you'll find here, in ten simple sentences:
1. You will understand why flashcards work and how they work best.
2. You will learn why other people's tricks don't work for you and why your system will be perfect.
3. You will find out about various flashcard systems and choose the one that works best for your setting.
4. You will get hands-on insight into how learning works best with flashcards.
5. You will discover quick and easy ways to use flashcards for boosting your interpersonal skills.
6. You will connect your flashcard system to your workflow for easy-flowing productivity.
7. You will create a flashcard survival kit to help you and your loved ones in tricky situations.
8. You will tap into psychology and coaching techniques to apply them to yourself - with one hands-on flashcard deck.
9. You will go beyond the simple flashcard applications, boosting your creativity and potential to inspire or to be inspired.
10. You make it all your own - with a ten-piece checklist to ensure your flashcard set keeps for you.
Six Steps To Life, Work, Joy - Anywhere
Why would you wait until you're retired?
"Expat Flow" is a book which shows you six steps you can take today to prepare to live, work, and explore anywhere.
- From coping with your fears to successfully negotiating your triumphant come-back...
- From dealing with culture shock to scaling the language barrier...
- From preparing a foolproof career to assembling a NASA-worthy expat checklist...
...this is a little book that helps you plan your expat life.
Each chapter features a workbook which helps you make practical choices based on your situation - and lets you apply the general ideas to your specific context.
Every year, 25% of the book's profits will go to The Bicycle Relief.
Six Steps to Living Greener
Living green used to be the thing that hippies and tree-huggers did. Then, all of a sudden, it moved all the way to what Tesla drivers and super-rich people did.
This little e-book helps you travel your own middle ground by suggesting six simple steps. You don't have to go all the way, and you are free to find your own way around them. Living greener should be a choice that you will make comfortably.
Each of the steps is explained and broken down into clear, manageable fragments that can make sense anywhere you live. The workbook pages help you make the learning personal and let you work out how to apply the green ideas around your home, work, and life.
25% of all profits from this book will go to benefit The Bicycle Relief each year.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.