Last updated on 2017-11-19
About the Book
This new, third edition, has added many updates regarding critical asset-based collateral subjects and issues, including regulatory Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) changes and more.
Asset-based lending, or the extension of credit against company's balance sheet assets on a collateral margin basis, is a rapidly growing field in the lending arena - thanks to better controls and understanding as well as the intensification of non-bank competition in the field. Asset-Based Lending defines lending controls and policies, assessing collateral and borrower quality, loan pricing, collateral monitoring and much more, including:
- Cash collateral accounts, commingling funds and controlling payments and advances
- Completing notes, security agreements and other documents
- Accounts receivable and inventory lending
- Chattel paper, notes, machinery and equipment
- Direct and third party leasing
- Collateral field examinations
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...