Arka Kapı Magazine Issue - 3
Last updated on 2019-01-21
About the Book
As of this issue, we have left behind two significant dates: 10 December and 1 January.
Last month on 10 December it was the 70th anniversary of the proclamation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights ( UDHR ); the purest form of a saga humanity had been breaking its neck to write - from Spartacus to today. As the Arka Kapi Magazine we have embraced The UDHR - especially Article 12 and Article 19 - as one of our most significant norms.
We also celebrate your new year and hope you had a wonderful and secure year!
In the third issue, we are going to talk about some of the attacks that threaten our individuality. You will find articles on the dangers and working principles of various systems and attacks, as well as some offline systems and more. We aim so that you may predict where the attack may come from to protect yourself- and your rights!
- CYBER SECURITY CONFERENCES - Ayşenur Burak
- CRYPTOLOGY IN INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - Bayram Gök
- THE 10 BIGGEST HACKS OF 2018 - Arka Kapı Magazine
- BACK TO THE OLD TECH: OFFLINE COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SECURITY - Utku Şen
- WAF BYPASSING METHODS PART 2: TRICKS AND INDIRECT ACCESS - Ulaş Fırat Özdemir
- MINI THREAT INTELLIGENCE - Mert Sarıca
- KRACK (KEY REINSTALLATION ATTACK) - Ulaş Fırat Özdemir
- DANIEL BOHANNON INTERVIEW - Utku Şen
- THE ROLE AND COMPARISON OF OPERATING SYSTEMS IN MASS SURVEILLANCE
- (QUBES OS, TAILS OS, SUBGRAPH OS) - Furkan Senan
- THE SS7 PROTOCOL AND POTENTIAL DANGERS IN GSM NETWORKS - Murat Şişman
- APRS: WHAT IS IT, WHAT DOES IT DO AND HOW TO USE IT - Murat Kaygısız
- KEY EXCHANGE PROBLEM IN PUBLIC KEY CRYPTOGRAPHY AND KEYBASE - Recep Kızılarslan
- OLDEST OF THE HACKERS I - BILL GOSPER - Cansu Topukçu
- TECHNICAL CONSTRAINTS OF THE BLOCKCHAIN PROJECTS - Mert Susur
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...