Angular Architecture Patterns
This book is 90% complete
Last updated on 2020-04-01
About the Book
This book provides the missing guidance to build enterprise-level Angular applications that impress. Simplify your code and focus on what matters by leveraging specific architectural patterns, designs, and principles. This book provides the motivation and actual code and a working application that demonstrates clean architecture for an Angular application.
- 1.1 Angular Version
- 1.2 BETA Book
- 1.3 About the Author
- 1.4 GitHub.com
- 1.5 Acknowledgements
- 2.1 Quick Guide of Effective Architecture
3 Effective Software Architecture
- 3.1 Powerful Effect of Experience
- 3.2 Essentials of the Plan
- 3.3 Execute the Plan
4 Angular Toolbox
- 4.1 What Does Angular Give Us
- 4.2 What’s in the Angular Toolbox?
- 4.3 Typescript
- 4.4 Angular Platform
- 4.5 Code Organization Containers
5 Workspace: Where You Work Matters
- 5.1 May the 4th Be With You
- 5.2 What Is So Special About Angular version 6?
- 5.3 Monorepo with Angular Workspace
- 5.4 Angular Workspace Improves Developer Efficiency
6 Workspace: A Container for Projects
- 6.1 Angular.json
- 6.2 Applications
- 6.3 Libraries
7 Cross-Cutting Concerns
- 7.1 Identify Candidates for Reuse
- 7.2 Logging
- 7.3 Error Handling
- 7.4 Configuration
- 7.5 API Response Schema/Model
- 7.6 HTTP Service
8 Clean Architecture Layers
- 8.1 Why Clean Architecture for Angular?
- 8.2 Getting Started with Clean Architecture
- 8.3 How to Organize Code
- 8.4 Start at the Top: Presentation Layer
- 8.5 Component Service - Mediator of UI and Core Domain
- 8.6 Core Domain Service
- 8.7 It is Just a Business Layer Decision, Right?
- 8.8 Data Repository
- 8.9 Data Access
- 8.10 Data Layer
- 8.11 Review of Layers
9 Angular Architecture(s)
- 9.1 Clean Architecture Map to Layered Architecture
- 9.2 Layered Architecture
10 Architecture Options
- 10.1 Default Architecture (#1)
- 10.2 Feature Module Architecture (#2)
- 10.3 Core Domain Service Architecture (#3)
- 10.4 Full-Layered Architecture (#4)
11 Reference Application
- 11.1 Reference Application :: Essential Modules
- 11.2 Application Module (AppModule)
- 11.3 Application Routing Module (AppRoutingModule)
- 11.4 Shared Module (SharedModule)
- 11.5 Core Module (CoreModule)
- 11.6 Site Module (SiteModule)
- 11.7 Cross-Cutting Concerns (CrossCuttingModule)
- 11.8 Feature Modules
12 Analysis and Design
- 12.1 Do You Know Who is Using Your App?
- 12.2 Actors - Not Just for Hollywood
- 12.3 What Does Each Actor Want To Do?
- 12.4 Why is 42?
- 12.5 When Do Things Happen?
- 12.6 Where Do Things Happen?
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.