Agile Leadership: Leadership 4.0
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-12-01
About the Book
Agile and transformational leadership concepts support the self-organization of teams: How can trust be built? Where can leadership be shared collegially? How can a modern, network-based corporate culture be created that can react quickly to changing conditions? In this Book you will learn which concepts are best suited to successfully implement this.
- Chapter 1: Leadership 4.0: What has changed in the 21st century?
- Chapter 2: How can agile leadership be shaped?
- Chapter 3: The right mindset for agile leadership
- Chapter 4: Visualize work and strengthen personal responsibility
- Chapter 5: Flow concept and new meeting formats
- Author + Contact
- Chapter 6: Chapter 6: Agile Teams and Self-Organization - How It Works!
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.