About the Book
The most up-to-date guide for entrepreneurs who want to go to Myanmar to start a business.
With deep answers to 205 questions, this will save you weeks of research, or months of trial-and-error.
- insights into the local Myanmar mindset
- advice on how to thrive in this unique market
- suggestions on where in Myanmar you should set up your office
- negotiation insights : how to tell a yes from an indirect no
- the government departments you should know for best advantage
- predictions of what changes are likely in the next five years
- hiring and firing tips
- expected time and costs
- foreigner-friendly law firms, accountants, and banks
- hints at what products and services are missing in Myanmar
- advice on marketing inside Myanmar
Look at the Table of Contents for the full list of 205 questions.
The answers to each question were gathered by multiple researchers, both locals and expats with hands-on experience in Myanmar, so that this book is not one person’s opinion, but the insights of many, combined.
By buying this book, you will have lifetime access to all research at woodegg.com, including the ability to ask us any question about Myanmar, and we will find you the answer.
About the Author
Derek Sivers created CD Baby in 1998, which became the largest seller of independent music online, with $100M in sales for 150,000 musicians.
In 2008, Derek sold CD Baby for $22M, and moved to Singapore to start his new company.
He is “Entrepreneur In Residence” at INSEAD Business School.
In 2011, he published a book which shot to #1 on all of its Amazon categories.
More about Derek at sivers.org