Yoga for Public Speaking
Yoga for Public Speaking
An Embodied Approach to Mastering Your Onstage Presence
About the Book
Yoga for Public Speaking (Y4PS) addresses onstage presence through a new lens, based on an ancient tradition. Using yoga-inspired techniques to rewire your nervous system, you can improve your public speaking presence, build confidence, and manage the most common public speaking challenges, including performance anxiety.
Y4PS will prepare you to:
- Cultivate breath, movement, and mindfulness skills to energize your onstage presence
- Understand and befriend fear, while minimizing its negative effects
- Get in touch with your body to feel more confident and comfortable as you present
- Bring your full voice to the stage, delivering a bigger, more authentic YOU
- Enjoy public speaking, rather than avoiding or fearing it!
Table of Contents
- 1. Why Yoga for Public Speaking?
- 2. Start With Why: Set Your Intention
- 3. Fear and the Nervous System
- 4. Breath Practices
- 5. Movement Practices
- 6. Mindfulness and Meditation Practices
- 7. Putting it All Together: Creating a Daily Practice
- 8. Bringing Your Presentation to Life
- 9. Self-Care Strategies
- 10. Keep Getting Better
- About the Author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them