Quick Guide - Improve your work and life balance when working from home
This book is 100% complete
About the Book
Achieving the right balance between our work lives and our personal lives is a challenge, especially if we work from home.
Fortunately, there are several simple, practical steps that you can take right now to improve your work-life balance, keep you sane, help you reclaim your peace of mind and support the effort that you make in both your personal world and your business.
This guide provides a number of easy, practical steps that you can take to run your working life effectively, maintain a healthy personal life and ensure that you focus the right amount of time on your work, friends and family.
Quick guides are short documents, designed to give you the essential information you need, right now.
This guide consists of three pages, plus a cover page
- Creating the right office environment
- Create the right business office space
- Remove unnecessary clutter from your physical and virtual environments
- Limiting the time that you spend working
- Have a specific set of business hours
- Deal with business tasks and issues only during business hours
- Schedule in breaks and procrastination times
- Hints and tips
- Valuing your personal and social time with your loved ones
- Keep your personal time and space special
- Communicate with your loved ones
- Unplugging from your work
- Get outside at least once a day
- Cultivate your interests, spend time by yourself
Watsi is a global crowdfunding platform for healthcare that enables anyone to donate as little as $5 to directly fund life-changing medical care for people in need. 100% of every donation funds medical care and we are dedicated to complete transparency.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.