About the Book
Build Large and Scalable Vue front-ends with a large organized code base that is easy to expand and maintain using technique like:
- Using Vue 3 + Vite + TailwindCSS + JSONPlaceHolder and more
- Development of UI components in isolation using an API client that can easily serve live data or mocked data
- Centralized State Manager organized into domain/area modules
- Internationalization and Localization for language translation and number/dates formatting according to a specific culture
- TypeScript type-checking at development time to decrease run-time bugs or errors
- Directory structure, file, and code naming conventions
- Hooks and Compositional Patterns
- Components Libraries
- Unit tests for models and components
- And more
About the Author
Web Developer with 20 years of experience.
Working as a freelance consultant, after 20 years of employment work. Hire my services to help your company get unstuck from the drawbacks of your current legacy frontend, and start moving forward at much higher speed and quality.
Personal website: www.damianofusco.com