A Little Book about Requirements and User Stories
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-09-22
About the Book
User Stories and more - well, a bit about requirements and backlogs actually.
- How to Write Small Stories That Still Have Value
- They Can Help You Write Better User Stories
- Are systems systems role?
- Stories, Epics, and Tasks: Organizing Agile Requirements
- Defining Acceptance Criteria for Agile Requirements
- Acceptance criteria, Specifications and tests
- Definition of Done
- Non-functional requirements and what we can learn from them
- Managing dependencies between stories
- Assigning value
- Forward planning
- Backlog management
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms