About the Book
- Learn how to use the latest remote usability testing to evaluate your applications.
- Learn how to program are you doing to face in P5.
- Discover what event-based programming is
- Learn how to improve your application through the use of standard questionnaires
- Learn about what a model view controller does
- Learn how to interview users
- See how to use advanced statistics to test if your A/B test is working
- Discover the relationship between the Lean Startup and user interaction design
- Learn how to conduct use of experiments to test your software with real people
About the Author
Dr Sheep Dalton is a lecturer in human computer interaction in the department of computing and communications at the Open University. He has had many years experience of teaching computering and human computer interaction. He has also been an entrepreneur and worked in a variety of software industries.