About the Book
Calling all visual creators!
Are you unsure how to price your creative services?
Do you want to charge higher rates, but worried about scaring clients away?
Are confidence issues leading you to undervalue and undercut yourself?
This book has been designed to provide visual creators with the tools needed to not only charge appropriately for creative services (factoring in skill, time & economic value) but to also offer working strategies to attract clients ready and willing to pay what you deserve.
Included within this e-book:
- Value based pricing formulas.
- Tier based pricing formulas.
- Time based pricing formulas.
- E-mail Template: How to 'Explain increased rates to existing clients.'
- How to: Providing a premium service to command premium rates.
- Printable worksheets & templates.
About the Author
Hi! I'm Kei, a Creative Consultant & Digital Artist from London. I create tools and resources to support visual artists & designers.
Involvement in the visual creative arts, spanning 15 years across a number of disciplines; graphic design, pattern design, illustration & teaching.