About the Book
In this guide we will show you how to update your BIOS in a secure and safe manner!
Common reasons for applying a BIOS update are:
- Better stabillity of your PC
- Improved recognization of peripherals. (like hard disks, video cards, memory sticks)
- Support for newer CPUs which were not yet available at the time you bought your motherboard / PC
- Improve the performance of
- hard disk
- Better Overclocking support (eg. more stable, more features)
- Improved support for new operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, …)
- Improved support for battery savings (eg. on laptops)
About the Author
Wim Bervoets is the owner of Wim’s BIOS, the internet premier source for finding BIOS Updates. You can find the site at https://www.wimsbios.com
Besides in formation on how to find the correct BIOS upgrade, you can find out general information about yout PC’s BIOS, the manufacturer of your motherboard, BIOS settings, FAQ. Wim’s BIOS also has an active forum to ask your BIOS upgrade related questions.