About the Book
Begin your journey of 3D computer graphics for game programming, VFX development, virtual and mixed reality with C++ and C#. Whether you are discovering Unigine for the first time or refreshing your knowledge about Photo-realistic renderings, this book gives the definitive introduction to how to do it in 3D computer graphics?
You will Learn,
- Create virtual worlds, composite physically-based 3D scenes, spatial sound, tricks, and techniques.
- Atmospheric and camera models, Graphics and game patterns
- Virtual and Mixed Reality builds
- Game and graphics programming in C++ and C#
- Procedural rendering using UUSL (Direct3D and OpenGL)
- In-depth debugging and optimizations of the 3D scenes
About the Author
Rohit Gonsalves has been building 3D computer graphic programs for high-end enterprise products, a trainer for virtual reality and mixed reality, and co-founder of a company. He is a technical reviewer for the books on the topic of game programming and Augmented Reality.
Rohit loves to connect computer graphics, video, media, and devices to create beautiful XR (Extended Reality) workflows.
He lives in a small town close to Mumbai that was the point of interest in the history of Portuguese, British, and Marathas.