Email the Author
About the Book
What you'll learn:
- Which parts of promises are synchronous and which are asynchronous
- How to effectively use promise chains to simplify your code
- The best way to catch errors in promises
- How to create your own promises
- Ways to work with multiple promises at once
- How async functions and await expression hide promise complexities
- What happens to rejected promises without rejection handlers
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free preview first.
About the Author
Nicholas C. Zakas is an independent software engineer, consultant, coach, and has authored over a dozen books. He created the ESLint open source project and has worked on everything from small websites to massive-scale web applications. He has worked at Box as a principal architect and Yahoo as a presentation architect. Nicholas is a strong advocate for development best practices including progressive enhancement, accessibility, performance, scalability, and maintainability.