The Perpetual Papers of the Pack of Pets
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2013-09-10
About the Book
A Hilarious Dog and Cat Chapter Book for All Ages*A Top Five Amazon Kindle Hot New Release Book for Children's Pet Books*
- What happens when a super smart cat and precocious dog finally decide to communicate with each other after three years of living under the same roof?
- Will they do well in the pet show?
- What REALLY happens when you leave your pets alone in the house?
High Praise for The Perpetual Papers of the Pack of Pets~"Cat and Dog. It's a love/hate relationship. Enter the inner psyche of these creatures as they try to peacefully coexist within the same house. Cleverly written. Hilarious antics. This cat and dog writing team makes you really stop and wonder what happens at your house when you're not there." -Amazon Reviewer (5 Stars)~"I LOVE the book. I didn't want to put it down, so I finished it in 2 days!" - Rachael S. ~"I loved the book. I thought it was cool how the animals sent each other notes even though they were on the same floor. I love when the narrators speak too because whenever they speak, their part has a title. It's a full, fun, telling book and I enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy it too!" - Carly K.Purchase this book for fun-filled laughs!
The first book in the Stanley and Katrina series by author, F. Maziarz. Join the characters over at http://www.stanleyandkatrina.com/
I: The Kitty Court
- The Court Notes
- Narrator Segment
II: The Vacuum
- Narrator’s Tidbit
III: The Vet
- Narrator’s Hour
IV: The Cat Council
- Narrator’s Moment
V: New Food
- The Narrator at Mission Control
VI: The Narrator Narrates the Holidays
- The Christmas Tree Goes Up
- The Narrator’s part of the story
- Katrina Takes Over the Narrator’s Job for this Section
- A Bird Named Mandy Takes Over What Katrina Took Over and Writes About Stanley
- Katrina Takes Over Again
- Stanley Takes Over what Katrina and Mandy Took Over
- Excuse Me, Mandy Wasn’t Finished
- Let’s Hear from Stanley
- Back to Mandy
- Katrina Would Like to Finish
IX: Best in Show
- Narrator’s Description
- The Car Ride
- The Pet Show
- Thank You
Yippee! You Get a Sneak Peek of Our Next Book
- The Animals will now Attempt Agility
- The Car Ride
- The Plan
- Meet the Authors
- Meet the Illustrator
- Acknowledgments ~
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...