The Retrospective Handbook
Last updated on 2013-01-25
About the Book
Are you running retrospectives regularly? Perhaps you run retrospectives once a week, or fortnightly. Do you feel like you could be getting more out of your retrospectives and fuelling continuous improvement in your teams? You may already find retrospectives valuable, but suspect there are ways of making them better.
This book condenses down over eight years of experience working with the retrospective practice within the context of real agile teams. It offers you practical advice on how to make your retrospectives even more effective including topics such as:
- Best methods to prepare for a retrospective
- Picking just the right materials
- Facilitating retrospectives with ease
- Dealing with common retrospective smells
- Retrospectives in different contexts including distributed, large and small groups
- A checklist for preparation
- Ensuring retrospectives result in change
Hard copies now available
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms