About the Book
- If you are leading a digital transformation in your orgaisation and you want to broaden your view with rich perspectives about DevOps 2.0 and other proven methodologies
- If you start developing your startup products and you want to set up an efficient development and operations process to handle your future growth
- If you would like to acquire a common general knowledge about development and operations productivity gains
- If you are a non-technical founder and you still want to understand what are the effecient techniques, architectures and tool that can help your IT development
- If you would like to know about this DevOps thing
This book will help you.
This book is published at a slow pace, I'll be more focusing on the quality than the quantity, that's why the price is actually low at the moment.
About the Author
Aymen El Amri is a software engineer specializing in DevOps, Cloud Computing and software/infrastructure performance and scalability.
He is a Techpreneuriat enthousiast and he created his first startup at the age of 24
Actually Aymen is working as the head of IT systems and DevOps in a Parisian startup. He worked on development and system engineering for companies and startups and he is interested in DevOps philosophy, the lean programming and the tools/methodologies that comes with since his experiences in this domains were successful..
He co-founded some projects in connection with the community of Free and Open Source Software, an infrastructure provider startup and he was involved in hackerspaces and other political/social movements in relation with technologies.