Breaking Stigmas & Unlocking the Benefits of the Female Reproductive System with the Sympto-thermal Method of Fertility Awareness
About the Book
Jennifer started her period at the tender age of 11, and suddenly felt an intense social pressure to hide her newly-matured body. It's an experience far too familiar. Young girls are bombarded with both verbal and discreet messages to hide their menstrual status, while at the same time are told that menstruation is a "rite of passage". The result: a society filled to the brim with women who feel conflicted, isolated, and ostracized.
The Cycle sheds light on factors that contribute to this menstrually-oppressive society of ours, and will turn any skeptic of any gender into a menstrual-maniac. So how do we fix a broken social order? Hidden in plain sight is something so thought-provoking, so powerful, and so needed that it almost sounds too good to be true. It's a method that can be used as a highly effective form of contraception, a tool to help couples conceive, and a way for women to gauge their reproductive health. Yet it's something few people know anything about. That's all about to change. Buckle up and get ready to be let in on a stigma-eliminating, confidence-inducing, health-benefitting, bloody-awesome secret.
Part 1: The M-word
- Chapter 1: Menstruation Stigmatization
- Chapter 2: Menstruation Observation
- Chapter 3: Menstruation Exoneration
Part 2: Getting to Know You
- Chapter 4: The Female Reproductive Organs and the Endocrine Glands that Make Them Function
- Chapter 5: Female Hormones and the Menstrual Cycle
Part 3: Fertility Awareness Awareness
- Chapter 6: Hormone Changes and Fertility Signals
- Chapter 7: The Rules of the Sympto-thermal Method …Finally!
- Chapter 8: Checking Fertility Signs How-To
- Chapter 9: Sympto-thermal Method Effectiveness
Part 4: Moving Beyond the Pill
- Chapter 10: Hormonal Contraceptives, the Good and the Bad
- Chapter 11: A Menstruation Revelation
- Appendix A: STM for Contraception
- Appendix B: STM for Conception
- Appendix C: STM for Reproductive Health
- Appendix D: Fertility Awareness and Menstrual Health Resources
- Appendix E: Visualizing Cervical Fluid Changes
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.