Extending Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Team Services
This book is 60% complete
Last updated on 2016-07-14
About the Book
Part I - The Basics
- Chapter 1. Overview of Team Foundation Server
- Chapter 2. A History of Team Foundation Server APIs
- Chapter 3. A REST Primer
Part II - Using the Team Foundation APIs
- Chapter 4. Our First REST API Call
- Chapter 5. Accounts and Profiles
- Chapter 6. Projects and Teams
- Chapter 7. Work Items
- Chapter 8. Team Foundation Version Control
- Chapter 9. Git
- Chapter 10. Build Automation
- Chapter 11. Build Automation “vNext”
- Chapter 12. Workspaces
- Chapter 13. Team Room Management
- Chapter 14. Team Room Activities
- Chapter 15. Reporting and Charts
- Chapter 16. Service Hooks
Part III - Other Resources
- Chapter 17 - Using OAuth
- Chapter 18 - Other Tools
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.