Agile Kids #2
Last updated on 2014-10-18
About the Book
- Agile and families and everything in between
- The difference between developing software in Agile and implementing Agile at home
- What is a homemade Agile (Kanban&Scrum) system?
- How Agile helped a father get his kid to tidy the room
- Our children go through childhood once , and we are the ones responsible for it.
- Operating a task board in 10 min
- How not to set tasks on the family Kanban board
- The cards on the wall
- The Power of Sticky Notes
- Are we overloading our kids with tasks? And if so, what can we do about it?
- Want your kids to manage their own tasks? Get AgileBoard
- The best way to deal with kids and their chores
- Using the task board to initiate the family dialog.
- Homemade Kanban - How to make it last?
- Agile and the International Academy of Education.
- What is it about Agile and Kanban that teaches us and our children how to succeed?
- Using Task Boards with Youngsters
- The fun of Kanban
- I still have time to do it, or ‘The Student Syndrome’
- Empowering kids with Agile is actually pretty simple.
- Permanent task boards are nice, but they aren’t the point!
- What is a schedule board?
- Another way to manage ongoing tasks using the task board
- Balancing the task list & Creating a task board for 10 and 12 years old kids
- In agile, we teach our kids to Pull instead of get pushed
- If you wish to Empower me talk to me with question marks!?
- Taking SWOT personally –self-diagnosing to successfully reach feasible personal objectives
- The Four Quadrants of the To Do list
- 10 Top tips to succeed in preventing multi-tasking!
- Time management games, multitasking and Agile
- How to succeed in making mistakes?
- KanPlan - A neat Homemade Kanban way to do your homework
- A mother creative solution for helping her girls with their homework
- How to decide what to do? – Another way to order the ‘To-Do’ column
- ‘Homeschooling’ - making it easier with kanban
- Home Kanban board…. Swift Kanban software
- The fun of agile, it’s the “getting things done game”
- The Feeling of ownership and quality time with our kids .
- Easily estimating our home made Kanban tasks
- Mind mapping and your to-do list:
- The Definition of Done - How to use Agile to help our kids do their homework
- Keep It Simple, Stupid
- Achieving goals with agile – using Kanban and scrum with kids and at home
- Brainstorming your initial to-do list
- Going back to school schedule
- I Do, We Do, You Do - Agile@Home (Technique )
- PDCA psychology – Continues improvement (and kids video games)
- Kaizen example video, Watch this Video to Learn!
- Using An Action Map To Make Sense Of The To Do List
- Identify Quick wins – Apply Agile at home
- My three favorites Mind maps tools
- Why spiders can help you achieve your goals
- How to study for your next exam with Kanban
- Learning a routine, using a task board with kids.
- I am not lazy, I just don’t like doing it
- Self made Kanban board by a 10 years old boy.
- Do it yourself daily scrum meeting.
- Futurespective: “To-do & Not to do” these are the action items to get things done.
- How to improve the relations within our family and contribute to the development of our children using agile?
- Initiating the to-do list using a mood chart
- How to use a white board to understand your work load.
- My most effective time to get things done
- My cool Favorite Sticky notes tools:
- Lego calendar by Vitamins
- Value points with Kids chores and task board.
- Using E.T.F.B model with agile techniques – How to make a continues desirable behavior change?
- The Agile Values and Principles for Everyone
- Scrum for everyone! What is scrum In a nutshell ?
- The Retrospective Session for Everyone
- On our way (Burn) up! - Part#1: It does not mean the burn down chart makes us go down.
- On our way (Burn) up! - Part #2 -A burn up chart process example:
- Burn down charts @Home are the best thing ever!
- Getting things done with user stories As actor stories.
- What does a Scrum master do, when the Scrum framework isn’t software development?
- Improving and managing your business opportunities flow with Kanban:
- Translating a Book With Kanban
- Writing your blog using Kanban – Part #1
- Fast writing your blog using kanabn – Part #2
- Be like God - Kanban your way into the world
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...