Sobre este libro
Test-Driven Development es una de las prácticas más relevantes del método XP (eXtreme Programming) desarrollado principalmente por Kent Beck y Ward Cunningham a finales de la década de los 90. Este libro presenta un enforque moderno, práctico y actualizado de TDD con diferentes lenguajes de programación, apto para cualquier persona que desarrolle software, sea del tipo que sea.
Sobre el autor
- Founder of Lean Mind. Today I am the founder of Lean Mind, a software craftsmanship boutique based in the Canary Islands. A proud member of team that cares about customers and users working collaboratively with them.
- I wrote my first line of code when I was 6, it was actually a listing from a book on BASIC.
- AMIGA user and community member during my childhood.
- Open source enthusiast since I discovered GNU/Linux in 1999.
- Started working officially as a software developer in 2002.
- I've been independent consultant, trainer and developer since 2009 helping dozens of teams and organizations all over Spain. Also training teams in Berlin, London, Brussels and Bordeaux.
- From 2001 to 2009 worked for a wide variety of companies including my own startup.
- XP (eXtreme Programming) practitioner since 2008.
- Author of the first book on TDD in the Spanish language in 2010.
- Speaker with more than a hundred talks given along my career.