This book is 1% complete
Last updated on 2016-02-18
About the Book
Creating high performing organizations is a challange for any business owner or executive manager. There are no recipes that can be given. Yet there is a structured way to think about how you can create an organization that flows. An organization that flows is one that performs at its best as a system, and yet is still capable of learning and continuing to improve.
Patterns have been used in many fields, but they are relatively unknown for organizational design. Yet, stemming from the field of Architecture, they are most useful both for describing and for designing organizations and even their operational practices. In this book we will explore how to use patterns not only to design organizations, but in particular to design high-performing organizations.
1. Patterns and Pattern Languages
- What Patterns are Not
- Alexandrian Patterns
- Patterns are a Form of Knowledge
- The Connection between Organizational Patterns for Software Development and Organizational Design
- How Patterns become a Pattern Language
- The Generative Power of Patterns and Pattern Languages
- Pattern Language Validation
- Hyper-Productive Knowledge-Work Performance
- The Essence of TameFlow
- TameFlow Chronicles 2011-2015
- Help with TameFlow
This book is published on Leanpub by TameFlow Press
TameFlow Press (a unit of TameFlow Consulting Limited/ChainStrategies) will bring you the most current information and cutting edge ideas about the TameFlow approach and about how you can develop your own breakthrough innovation in your organization's performance.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...