Testing as a Service Models (EuroSTAR)
Last updated on 2014-11-24
About the Book
The current economic climate is making companies review their approach to IT even more closely. The same vision could also extend to IT services and particularly testing. Existing technologies of service network virtualisation, business process modelling, cloud based test automation tools and rapid and easy internet access allow for the delivery approaches that allow companies to consume Testing as a Service and pay only for what they use. There is no need to spend large sums on test environments, data masking, test tool selection and maintenance. The use of cloud based services mean you can select the right level of service at a time when you need it and at the volumes you need it whether it is one or one thousand testers on one or many environments, located locally or around the world.
Apply promo code "bSQmAVmc"
- Why As A Service?
Testing as a Service (TaaS) model
- Business Lifecycle Management
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Solution Delivery Lifecycle integration (SDLCi)
- Critical Service Components
Test Platform as a Service (TPaaS) model
- API Testing in the Cloud
Test Automation as a Service (TAaaS) model
- AMMi© Assessment Model
- Return on Investment (ROI) vs. Return on Effort (ROE)
- FrAgile Practices
- Design Patterns (DP)
- Business Abstraction Layer (BAL)
- First Day Automated Testing
- Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Business Process Scenarios (BPS)
- Business Process Data (BPD)
- Business Process Tests (BPT)
- Test Abstraction Layer (TAL)
- Test First Delivery (TFD)
- Test-Driven Delivery integration (TDDi)
- Legacy Testing
- Design Goals (DG)
Performance Testing as a Service (PTaaS) model
- Detailed Session Definition (DSD)
- Detailed Profile Definition (DPD)
- Business Level Stories (BLS)
- Detailed Test Definition (DTD)
- Business Process Design (BPD)
- Business Level Questions (BLQ)
- Business Process Answers (BPA)
- APPENDIX A – References
APPENDIX B – Testing as a Service (TestingAsAService.com)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
- Business Level Stories
APPENDIX B – Test Platform as a Service (YourTestCloud.com)
- Ha(API)y Testing in the Cloud
- Global Testing Marketplace
- Security Testing as a Service
APPENDIX B – Test Automation as a Service (TAaaS.Net)
- Integration with TPaaS
- Implementation Agnostic
- Test Definition Language (TDL)
- Test First Delivery
- Continuous Build and Delivery in the Cloud
- Support for Test Infrastructure as a Service
- Support for Performance Testing as a Service
- Support for Mobile Testing as a Service
APPENDIX B – Performance Testing as a Service (PTaaS.net)
- APPENDIX C – as a Service - Definitions
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.