About the Book
Facebook's React powers an increasing amount of sites. There is a good reason for this. It simplifies frontend development greatly.
SurviveJS - React shows you how to build a simple Kanban application based on these technologies. During the process you will learn to:
- Learn to understand the ideas behind React.
- Learn to design component hierarchies as you work on the application.
- Get into the React mindset while learning to think and manage state carefully.
- Style your React application in various emerging ways.
- Implement drag and drop for your application using React DnD.
In addition the Leanpub edition contains exclusive chapters showing you how to:
- Deal with typing in React.
- Test your React application in various ways.
Most of the book content is available online at survivejs.com. By buying this book you support the development of further content.
About the Author