About the Book
What Will You Learn
Unless you work on fresh greenfield projects all the time, maintenance concerns are something that will come up fast. The book has been structured into small parts where you learn:
- How to manage npm packages
- How to improve code quality
- How to set up infrastructure for your project
- How to document the project in a sustainable manner
- How to plan for the future
In addition, there are small appendices that delve into deeper detail on topics such as monorepos and customizing ESLint.
About the Authors
Juho Vepsäläinen is behind the SurviveJS effort. In addition to being a core developer of webpack, I have been active in the open source scene since the early 2000s. Blue Arrow Awards winner.
Frontend developer living in Berlin, passionate photographer and owner of two crazy dogs. Creator of React Styleguidist.