Rapidfire Java Persistence & Microservices (The Superb Java Book )
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-02-01
About the Book
This book helps you with Rapid-Fire Java Microservices development using mature proven technologies resulting in efficient and scalable applications in minimum time. Java landscape has been evolving since decade now and other technologies have also evolved to a big level. We need such guides that can give you revision of all key concepts with examples in minutes with simple notes like format.
- Examples from Ecommerce
- Maven vs Gradle
- Physical Architecture and Files
- MicroService Starting Point & Other Java Microservice Frameworks
- Environment Variables Handling
- Benefits of Java vs XML config
- Spring-JDBC Template vs Spring-Mbatis vs Spring-Data-JPA
- Using JPA/ORM Pros and Cons
- Do you still need persistent-unit.xml definition
- Example Scenarios in Brief
- Fully Customizing Database configuration with Spring
- Different ways of Database Initialization
- JPA Managed Entities & Relationships
- JPA and Spring Data through Scenarios
- Advance JPA
- Isolation Levels &Locking
- ACID Properties and CAP Theorem
- Hibernate N + 1 Problem
- Optimistic Locking Simulation
- Production Deployments
- Tomcat, Undertow, Jetty
- Containerization using Docker
- Rapidfire documentation
- Spring Data Beyond JPA
- Sql2o Integration & cases
- Spring Data for MongoDB
- Realtime Microservices ( for Chat, Stocks and Gaming )
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.