About the Book
The aim of this book is to get as many people as possible running, no matter what age, height or size they might be. By reading this book, it's hoped you should be able to gain an understanding of:
- How to get started running and create a lasting, sustainable and consistent habit. We'll provide you with easy to follow training plans and some of the details on why it will help you in your running journey.
- Help you with your confidence, motivation and mindset in getting started and try to help you build a lasting habit that will give you the full benefits of living an active life.
- We'll discuss how you can get the most out of your running by allowing your body to recover and making better decisions with the food you eat.
- We then take a look at ways to make your body stronger so you can get more out of your running and provide you with some of the ways to help you avoid common running injuries.
- Once you have established your running routine and habit, only then we'll discuss how you might look to improve your running and learn about different coaching techniques to take your training further.
About the Author
DevOps Engineer, Endurance Athlete and Author. As a DevOps Engineer I specialize in Linux and Open Source Applications. Particularly interested in Search Marketing and Analytic's, and is currently developing my skills in devops, continuous integration, security, Splunk(UI and Reporting) and development(Java).