Stop Losing Now
Last updated on 2016-06-05
About the Book
Stop Losing is a beginner’s guide to playing winning poker. Some of the concepts are remarkably easy to understand and implement, while others will require more finesse. In this ebooklet, you'll learn to:
- Play with players weaker than you
- Understand relative strength
- Put your opponent on a range
- Learn the odds
And much, much more.
This is still a work in progress. All of the 10 steps are written, with some polish yet to be applied.
- Stop Losing Now
- A Work In Progress
- Play With Weaker Players
- Understand Relative Hand Strength
- Put Your Opponent On A Range
- Know The Odds
- Embrace Variance
- Start From A Position Of Power
- Bet When You Have It; Fold When You Don’t
- Bluff When They’re Weak
- Semi-Bluff With Equity
- Never Stop Learning
- Congrats! You’re Done Losing.
- About Paul Christopher Hoppe
- Also Available From Poker Is A Skill
This book is published on Leanpub by Poker Is A Skill
a publisher dedicated to the idea that poker is a skill that we can teach and you can learn
Poker is a game of skill. In the long run, the good players win and the not-so-good players lose. If you want to know whether someone is skilled at poker, all you have to do is look at their long-term results.
Whether you play primarily as a hobby or for a living, we are here to help you improve your poker skills. We can’t do the work for you. That’s up to you. But we provide the tools to help you get the most out of your effort.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...