This book is 50% complete
Last updated on 2020-09-09
About the Book
This is a book in progress! Every time I get a new sticky puzzle from a friend, I copy out my answer and add it to this book. When I have the first 10 different situations, I'll publish the first draft of the book and you can read it and let me know what you think. I'll keep adding new scripts each time I solve a puzzle for a friend, and you get to read every new version as it comes out. I'll send you a note when I get new ones and you get every copy of this book as it gets published, in real time, while I make it.
- MORE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES
- Why is communication so hard?
1: AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Bumping into someone you don’t like
- When the joke isn’t funny
- Advice you don’t want or need
- Giving them the code
3: SAYING NO
- Social norms and inner knowing
- The power of saying no
- Saying no is often about making hard decisions
- How to practice saying no
- A simple and clear no
- Do not make any excuses
- Feeling overwhelmed by it all
- Take a season to say no
- When you’ve overcommitted and feel slammed
- Getting out of things you’ve said yes to
- When you keep not getting the most important things done
- Reframe the scope of what you’re saying no to
- Saying no to meeting people for coffee
- When people want to pick your brain
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.