About the Book
The SpringBoot : Lean by Example book will help you to understand what is SpringBoot, how SpringBoot helps you to build Spring based applications quickly and easily and the inner workings of SpringBoot using easy to follow examples.
By the end of the book, you will have a practical experience on:
- What is SpringBoot?
- How SpringBoot increases developer productivity?
- How SpringBoot AutoConfiguration works behind the scenes?
- Working with Databases using JdbcTemplate, MyBatis, JOOQ, Spring Data JPA
- Working with MongoDB NoSQL database
- Developing web applications using SpringBoot and Thymeleaf
- Developing REST API using SpringBoot and Consuming from AngularJS Application
- Securing web applications using SpringBoot and SpringSecurity
- Monitoring SpringBoot applications with SpringBoot Actuator
- Testing SpringBoot applications
About the Author
K. Siva Prasad Reddy has more than 12 years of experience in building enterprise software systems on the Java platform. He worked on building scalable distributed enterprise applications in banking and e-commerce domains using Java, Spring, RESTful web services, JPA, and NoSQL technologies.
His core expertise lies in building JVM-based, scalable data-driven applications using Java/Kotlin, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate/JPA technologies. His current technical focus is on modern architectures including microservices, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), and DevOps. He enjoys coding in Java 8, Kotlin, and Spring Boot, and has a passion for automating repetitive work. He is a firm believer in Agile practices and Test Driven Development (TDD).
His technical skills include Java 8, Kotlin, Groovy, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Hibernate/JPA, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, Kafka, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
He is author of following books:
- Beginning Spring Boot 2
- Spring Boot Learn By Example
- PrimeFaces Beginners Guide
- Java Persistence with MyBatis 3
He blogs regularly at https://sivalabs.in, you can reach him via email at email@example.com and follow him on Twitter at @sivalabs.