About the Book
The SpringBoot : Lean by Example book will help you to understand what is SpringBoot, how SpringBoot helps you to build Spring based applications quickly and easily and the inner workings of SpringBoot using easy to follow examples.
By the end of the book, you will have a practical experience on:
- What is SpringBoot?
- How SpringBoot increases developer productivity?
- How SpringBoot AutoConfiguration works behind the scenes?
- Working with Databases using JdbcTemplate, MyBatis, JOOQ, Spring Data JPA
- Working with MongoDB NoSQL database
- Developing web applications using SpringBoot and Thymeleaf
- Developing REST API using SpringBoot and Consuming from AngularJS Application
- Securing web applications using SpringBoot and SpringSecurity
- Monitoring SpringBoot applications with SpringBoot Actuator
- Testing SpringBoot applications
About the Author
K. Siva Prasad Reddy is a Senior Software Developer living in Hyderabad, India with more than 9 years of experience in developing enterprise applications with Java and JavaEE technologies. Siva is a Sun Certified Java Programmer with deep expertise in building enterprise applications using server-side technologies such as Java, JavaEE, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, JSF, PrimeFaces, and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
Siva is also the author of Java Persistence with MyBatis 3 and PrimeFaces Beginners Guide Packt Publishing books. He has worked with several Fortune 500 organizations and is passionate about learning new technologies and their developments.
Siva shares the knowledge he has acquired on his blog at http://sivalabs.in. If you want to find out more about his work, you can follow him on Twitter (@sivalabs) and GitHub (https://github.com/sivaprasadreddy).