About the Book
I am the Co-Founder of Hashnode, a community of software developers. Lately, we have been experimenting with Solidity and Smart Contracts extensively. I am writing this book to introduce developers to the world of Decentralized apps (Dapps) and Ethereum Blockchain.
"Mastering Smart Contracts" book is divided into five chapters. In each chapter you will write, test and deploy one Smart Contract. This book is based on "Learning by building" approach which means you will learn Smart Contracts and Solidity language through practical examples and projects.
Buy this book if your answer is yes to all of the following:
- You have basic knowledge of blockchains and understand how they work (Don't have to be an expert).
- You believe in gaining hands-on experience with any new technology.
- You aren't looking for a book that just reiterates the documentation in different words.
The accompanying code for each chapter is available on GitHub. You can always ask your questions on Hashnode. I will be happy to answer them.
P.S. This book is 60% complete at the moment and the next chapter is coming out on 16th July 2018.
About the Author
I am an entrepreneur and programmer. I am building Hashnode, a network of software developers to connect with each other on a global scale.
I have a passion for learning new things and teaching seemingly complex topics in a simple manner. I have authored AngularJS: Novice to Ninja and co-authored Jump Start HTML5. I have also contributed many technical tutorials to SitePoint in the past.
Currently, I keep interest in:
- ReactJS and other front-end technologies
- Blockchain & Smart Contracts