About the Book
As a startup team, ChiBuApp wins an award in Samsung Smart App Challenge 2014 by using tips learned from this book.
From delivering a propoal on March 30 to pitching in the finals on June 17, we spent only 2 days (16 hours) by puting Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and Product/Market Fit (PMF) from Lean Startup to good use.
We reviewed the pitch video recently and extracted 8 tips to make a winning app. Such as:
- Discover unique features on Samsung devices, e.g. S pen.
- Time management is very important if you have a day job and have to take care of kids at night.
- Rehearsal and keep all the content in mind. Make more eye contact with the committee members.
It is expected that after reading this book, you are able to spend less time to win an award with higher opportunities.
Samsung has very high market share in Android devices, once you win an award in Samsung App Contest, you will get a promotion in school and at work.
About the Author
I am Jia-Sin Chen, a Pisces born in 1980 in Taiwan.
I found ChiBuApp in 2013. It is a startup team focusing on developing apps. Some of our achievements are as follows:
- One of our iOS app acquisited by a startup in 2013.
- One of our Android app, Account Butler, wins an award of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2014.
- One of our Android app, International News Flash, wins an award of Open Data Contest.
- One of our Android app, Seasons Limited, wins an award of Open Data Contest.
My personal website: http://jarsing.com
My studio Chibuapp: http://fb.com/chibuapp