Score Personal Loan Applicants using R
Last updated on 2015-08-05
About the Book
This book is for you if
- you've been building scorecards using SAS or SPSS and want to do the same thing in R, or
- you want a step-by-step guide to building and backtesting a binary classifier using logistic regression in R, or
- you want to learn how to automate the model selection process using the best subset mehtod, or
- you want to understand the differences amongst the 6 performance measures: Accuracy, Sensitivity, False Positive Rate, Specificity, Precision, and the F-measure, and when to use which.
- you want to learn how to make the ROC curve and calculate the Aear Under the Curve (AUC) in R.
This book is not for you if
- you're looking for thorough understanding of the relavent statistical theories. This is a how-to book, not a why book, though intuitive reasons are pointed out whenever possible.
- you need to see math formulas. All formulas are presented directly in the form of R code.
- you're looking for an introductory R book. This book doesn't explain how R works.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms