Sapphire and Sage
This book is 50% complete
Last updated on 2016-05-31
About the Book
When their parents were murdered, twin sisters Sapphire and Sage, were separated to keep them safe. That was 22 years ago. Now, just before their 25th birthday, they are reunited only to learn the true reason for their parent’s murder, magic. They are the current generation in a long line of powerful witches. Their family tree seems cursed, with tragedy and death haunting each generation, traced as far back as the 1700s.
The Night Rage Coven is a group of power hungry demons with the ability to steal magic as long as they can kill the last of a bloodline. When the twins inherit their powers, they become the latest target of the Coven. They must learn to work together and control their new magic before it is too late. Will they survive the hunt or will the bloodline end with them?
- Chapter One: Sage’s Packet
- Chapter Two: Bad Day
- Chapter Three: Time for the Truth
- Chapter Four: The Lake House
- Chapter Five: Spooked
- Chapter Six: Meet the Fosters
- Chapter Seven: The Woods
- Chapter Eight: Sapphire
- Chapter Nine: Road Trip
- Chapter Ten: Shocking
- Chapter Eleven: Sapphire Arrives
- Chapter Twelve:
- Chapter Thirteen:
- Chapter Fourteen:
- Chapter Fifteen:
- Chapter Sixteen:
- Chapter Seventeen: The Fosters Tell All
- Chapter Eighteen: The Questions Come
- Chapter Nineteen: A Night of Rest
- Chapter Twenty: The Morning After
- Chapter Twenty One: And so it Begins
- Strangers Come (Bonus Content)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...