About the Book
- Part I leads you through the world of networks, business consideration, MMoG analysis and setting up your studio workshop. I have 40 years of networking career experience in highly sensitive (i.e., Government Embassies) data communications. I am a certified Cisco Academy Instructor and have taught networking, networking security, game design/development, and software engineering for the past 14 years at the college level.
- Part II Guides you into Multi-player Online Game architecture contrasted to normal single-player games. This lays the foundation for Multi-Player Game Prototypes and reviews a missing aspect in current MMoG development not seen in many online tutorials and example code.
- Part III contains 3 chapters focused on production and development for the client-side code, client-proxy, server-side code, and MMoG app. This content sets the foundation for what many Phaser tutorials and Phaser Starter-Kits on the market today overlook and never tell you! Upon completion of Part III, you will have your own bespoke MMoG with integrated micro-service, and if you choose, web workers and block-chain.
- Part IV (Bonus Content) This section includes proprietary Game Rule Books and EULA source code included as a part of your book purchase. It features four (4) Game Recipes -- step-by-step instructions -- listed by complexity "1" = easiest (elementary skills) to "4" = most complex (requiring advanced skills across several IT technology disciplines). Each external “Walk-Through Tutorial” guides you in different aspects of MMoG development.
- How to migrate single-player games into a 2-player online delivery mode (not using "hot-seat")!
- How to use dynamic client-side proxy servers and migrate this game from its current single-player mode (with AI Bot) into an online 2-player mode (not using "hot-seat")!
- How to include "Asynchronous Availability" during gameplay and migrate this gameplay mode (with AI Bot) into an online "Asynchronous Availability" 3-player mode using postal mail or email game turns! The FREE game rule book will help "deconstruct" this game mechanics.
- This final external "Step-by-Step" tutorial guides us in building a complete MMoG CMS, using MOM over WebSockets for 2 to 8 participants, a membership system, game lobby, player matching services, and other various cloud-based "Back-end as a Services" (BaaS). The FREE game rule book will help "deconstruct" this game mechanics.
About the Author
Avatar is an adorable cartoon sketch of my wife. 42nd anniversary this Sept 1!
Steve is a Licensed Minister since 1972; certified Network Engineer (retired after 40 years) and currently as a full-time teaching faculty in software engineering and network cyber-security as Professor Emeritus for the past 14 yrs. Since 2002, He has been a Cisco Certified Academy Instructor (CCAI).
Review my profile on LinkedIn.com: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-gose-71ba853b/
Personal website: http://www.Stephen-Gose.com./
Kingdom of Heaven: http://kingdomofgodprinciples.com/
Game Support Site: http://makingbrowsergames.com/
Game Showcase: http://www.renown-games.com
Purchase Game source code and License: http://shop.pbmcube.net/