This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-03-01
About the Book
There are more than 20 activities for each of the 5 stages of a retrospectives: Set the stage, Gather data, Generate insight, Decide what to do and Close the retrospective like a pro!
Each activity is described in enough detail to facilitate it. Plus, you get a time estimate and a recommendation for which team stage (forming, norming, storming, etc.) it's the best fit. And, of course, you get photos for many activities.
If you've got some hick-ups in your retrospectives, there's a handy chapter on troubleshooting and increasing follow-through on action items.
- About this book
- Retrospective Basics
- Default Retrospective Plan
- Set the Stage
- Gather Data
- Generate Insights
- Decide What to Do
- Close the Retrospective
- Something Completely Different
Common problems and what you can try
- “Help, our retros always go wrong somehow”
- “Our retros are huge complainfests. The team blames others and doesn’t take responsibility”
- “How can I make shy people speak up?”
- “Too many topics leave too little time to talk in-depth”
- “I just can’t get her to engage! She’s hostile”
- “We don’t ever do any of our action items”
- “I’d like to share the awesomeness of retrospectives. How can I excite others?”
- Remote Retrospectives
- About the Author
- Tuckman’s Stages of Team Development
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...