Building Great Remote Development Teams
This book is 5% complete
Last updated on 2019-02-21
About the Book
Jevin has been building and managing teams of developers since 2009. Here he will share lessons learned and help you build a plan to set you up for success.
- Common myths
- Downsides to a remote-friendly company
- The Dangerzone
How to Hire
- Where to Find Quality People
- Screening Process
- How to Onboard and Test Fit
- Administrative stuff
Creating a Productive and Happy Team
- Building team comraderie
- Alignment for Company Priorities
- Trust of Getting Things Done
- Communicating High Level Updates Between Teams
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...