The Little Real-time Web Development Book
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2015-08-18
About the Book
The Little Real-time Web Development Book is a guide for beginner - to intermediate-level web developers looking to take the next leap forward in website and app development: real-time.
With The Little Real-time Web Development Book, you'll be able to quickly get up to speed on what HTML5 WebSocket does, how it is going to affect the future of the web as we know it, and—thanks to Flybase's flexible API—start developing your first real-time app today.
After your initial introduction to the technologies used in the book, you'll immediately jump into the process of creating a real-time social news app, complete with posting, voting and commenting.
Once finished, you'll have an app that can run in either desktop or in a mobile device.
- Errata and Updates
- 1.1 Welcome to The Little Real-time Web Development Book
2. Getting started with Flybase and real-time web development
- 2.1 Setting up your account.
- 2.2 Building our first real-time app
- 2.3 Deep Dive into Flybase
3. Building your Flybase app without a server.
- 3.1 Meet Angular McFly Seed
- 3.2 Build Our Social App.
- 3.3 Deploy Our App
- 4. Integrating your Flybase app into a node.js app
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...