About the Book
The theme of this installment of Read-Eval-Print-λove is: diversity.
- Section 1 is a Koan-style dialog between the Master Macrologist Π無 and one or more of his students (macrolytes).
- Section 2 talks about what defines a Lisp.
Section 3 is about Fluchtpunkt Lisps.
- Section 4 is about macros and is entitled "A language that doesn't let you affect the way it thinks is not worth growing"
- Section 5 is a review of "Land of Lisp"
Section 6 contains fun stuff like links, pictures and bombastic statements about the computing industry and programming languages.
- What’s Lisp?
- The German School of Lisp
- A language that doesn’t let you affect the way it thinks is not worth growing
- Eating parentheses for breakfast is delicious… and fun!
- Author information and links
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.