This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2014-11-23
About the Book
The theme of this installment of Read-Eval-Print-λove is: diversity.
- Section 1 is a Koan-style dialog between the Master Macrologist Π無 and one or more of his students (macrolytes).
- Section 2 talks about what defines a Lisp.
Section 3 is about Fluchtpunkt Lisps.
- Section 4 is about macros and is entitled "A language that doesn't let you affect the way it thinks is not worth growing"
- Section 5 is a review of "Land of Lisp"
Section 6 contains fun stuff like links, pictures and bombastic statements about the computing industry and programming languages.
- What’s Lisp?
- The German School of Lisp
- A language that doesn’t let you affect the way it thinks is not worth growing
- Eating parentheses for breakfast is delicious… and fun!
- Author information and links
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...