About the Book
In case you have already purchased "QlikView for Ninjas" book, you might already have got an email for a free subscription to this new book. In case you haven't yet received an email, kindly drop me a message through the book's website, so that I can email you the coupon code.
QlikView Recipes is a collection of tips, tricks, challenges across all work area of QlikView design, development and deployment.
This is a work in progress and every week 1 chapter will be added.
NOTE: This is not a beginners level book. Some basic knowledge of QlikView is assumed to work effectively with this book.
Section 0 - Introduction
Section 1 – Scripting and Reusable functions
1. Automatically create variables from script.
2. Automatically create QVD’s from the data sources.
Section 2 – Charts
3. Fast Change Chart Using Action button (Macro)
4. Ad Hoc Analysis
Section 3 – Date and Time
3. Use floor() function to reduce number of unwanted records in date field.
4. NetworkDays() Get the number of working days
5. Get working days including Saturday
6. Load Date data from text files/inline in the correct format.
7. Select date between two variables (start and end)
About the Authors
My free early access tutorials are hosted at https://teachyourselfcoding.com/
I blog at https://teachyourselfcoding.com/blog
My video tutorials are at https://www.youtube.com/tekacademylabs
My LinkedIn profile is at http://in.linkedin.com/in/pillairajesh/