Psychonetics: a nerd’s toolset to work with mind and perception
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-01-03
About the Book
Psychonetics is a methodology to access mental and perceptual resources in their basic forms and in ideologically unbiased manner.
Conscious ability to access such resources in a predictable fashion opens a possibility to create new types of technologies based on exclusive properties of the human mind.
This book provides an overview of the history, concepts, practices, educational process and existing applications of psychonetics.
- About this book
- Kiev Institute of Psychology and its 1980s research
- Separating technology from ideology
- Psychonetics as a technological approach in psychology
Psychonetical concepts and practices
- An illustration of psychonetical techniques
- Basic principles of psychonetics
- Psychonetical concept: Will
- Psychonetical concept: Perceptual modalities
- Psychonetical concept: Attention
- Psychonetical concept: Pure meanings (pure semantics)
- Group of practices (WM): Will meditation
- Group of practices (PU): Working with perceptual uncertainties
- Group of practices (VM): Working with attention in visual modality
- Group of practices (AM): Working with attention in auditory modality
- Group of practices (SM): Working with attention in somatic modality
- Group of practices (PM): Working with pure meanings
- Group of practices (CP): Combined practices
- Obtaining more practices
Guidelines on planning individual study
- Studying through agile methodology
- Using a personal wiki
- Duration of practice
- Safety norms
Exploration and application of psychonetics
- Pursuing supernatural phenomena
- Applying psychonetics in a professional area
- Technological application of psychonetics
Existing applications of psychonetics
- Brain-computer interface
- Software engineering
- Psychonetics for computer nerds
- Open psychonetics
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.