Last updated on 2017-03-27
About the Book
The book has real questions that Catholics have been challenged with from Protestants and shows the best way to respond to them. It also has dialogues between Catholics and Protestants to show how such discussions can go in real life and how you can direct the conversation to the root issue that will lead your Protestant friends to Catholicism.
Mary and Her Friends
- Why Ask Mary Fifty Times?
- Medals and Sacramentals
- Nuns in Hell with Crucifixes and Rosaries
- An Odd Apparition?
- Was Mother Theresa Bad?
- Struggling With Hell
Love and Family Issues
- A Protestant Wife Tries to Convert Her Husband Away From Catholicism
- Catholic Son Dating a Protestant Woman
- Is Love Primarily a Feeling?
- Can a Christian Fall Away?
- This Is Symbolically My Body
- Why Would Anyone Knowingly Deny the Sacraments?
- Valid Ministers of Sacraments
- Born Again Mean Baptism
- Pope Francis on Communion for Divorced and Remarried Catholics
- The False Dichotomy and Strawman
- Piper at the Gates of Dawn
- “Religious” As a Bad Word
Atonement and Justification
- Debt Cancellation
- Penal Substitution
- Purgatory and Justification
- Tradition and the Canon of Scripture
- William Lane Craig on the Canon
- The Very Concerned Protestant Friend
- My Protestant Friend Attacks Catholicism
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...