Principles and Practices of Software Craftsmanship
Last updated on 2014-11-21
About the Book
- Making unnecessary compromises between speed of delivery and quality?
- Being driven down to the lowest common denominator?
- Being forced to use the wrong tools for the job time and again?
- Seeing projects fail for entirely avoidable reasons?
- Having to justify doing things the right way?
- Defending the value of taking time to reduce technical debt?
- Seeing your team deliver code you’re embarrassed by, and feeling like you are the only one that cares?
- Find out about no-compromise software development, where fast and good aren’t at odds anymore?
- Learn how to make the value of quality software clear in direct business terms?
- Discover how to deliver estimates and advice that your clients will trust and value?
- See how to keep your cool, maintain your independence, and take responsibility for your projects?
- Take charge of your career and bring the passion and drive back into development for your whole team!
- Get the perspective of thirty years in the industry now?
“Improve a mechanical device and you may double productivity, but improve man and you gain a thousandfold.” – Khan Noonien Singh
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Defending your civil liberties in a digital world.https://www.eff.org/
Based in San Francisco, EFF is a donor-supported membership organization working to protect fundamental rights regardless of technology.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms