About the Book
AWS is a Leading Cloud Provider and Mastering it is a Must for Serious Developers, Ops Engineers and DevOps Professionals.
Engineers and developers are confused in front of the rapidly growing cloud and DevOps ecosystem, many of them have found some difficulties to find the right path to knowledge.
Your Learning Path Starts Here, We Are Happy To Guide Your Steps
You'll Find that Using AWS is Easy and Efficient for your Development and Production Environments
You will be guided step by step from the simple basic concepts to the advanced powerful features in order to master AWS for development and operations using a variety of services.
Follow Easy & Simple Steps Then Build & Deploy Real World Applications
Practical AWS is a training based on practical course series and real word examples to guide you step by step to master AWS and its ecosystem.
Practical AWS tends to be a complete and detailed guide to create, deploy, optimize, secure, debug, log, orchestrate & monitor applications using AWS services.
Through this course you will learn how to use AWS in development and production environments and the DevOps pipeline between them in order to build a Cloud based applications.
Using Real-World Examples as Teaching Strategy Makes Learning more Meaningful
- Learn Cloud Computing basics
- Learn how to Install and Configure AWS CLI
- Learn Cloud Networking & Use AWS VPC
- Host a Wordpress application using EC2
- Create a Distributed File System using EC2 and EFS
- Host a High Available Wordpress using EC2 and ELB
- Host a Static Website Using S3
- Host a Static Website Using S3 with CloudFront CDN
- Use AWS Lambda to Create A Serverless Function
- Build A Near Real Time Event-Driven Access Log System Using Docker, Amazon SNS & SQS
- Use Amazon SNS & SQS For Inter-Process Communication In A Microservices Architecture
- Create a Near Real Time Big Data Processor Using Kinesis & Lambda
- Create an IA App Using AWS Rekognition
Leave your Email & Get Access to a Private Slack Channel with the Author and your Fellow Course Participants Where we can Discuss and Share Q/A and Problems you Encountered.
About the Author
Aymen is a Cloud & Software Architect, Entrepreneur, Author of Best Selling Trainings and Books, CEO of Eralabs (A DevOps & Cloud Consulting Company) and Founder of DevOpsLinks Community.
Aymen has been training more than 1500 happy reader and course participants during the last 3 years.
He has been using AWS since "Cloud" was just a buzz word.
He worked on web development, system engineering, infrastructure & architecture for companies and startups. He is interested in Cloud Computing, Docker, the DevOps philosophy and community.
You can find Aymen on Twitter.