Real-world examples of using Aurelia in multiple scenarios and platforms
About the Book
This book shows all the steps necessary for the development of SPA (Single Page Application) applications with the Aurelia. With this book you will learn:
- How to create a project in Aurelia
- How to create Aurelia plugin
- Understand how the SystemJS imports works
- Using HTTP to connect to a server
- How to use Firebase
- Authentication with Firebase
- Firebase Collections(query)
- Working with SW(Service workers)
- Working with loopback
- Working with Apache Cordova
- Using Cordova plugins
- Adding Crosswalk to the Cordova app
- Configure and Deploy the Cordova app
- Implement Cordova app with Aurelia
- Planning an Aurelia Application
- Aurelia Bundling
- Server Side Rendering
Table of Contents
Five Practical Examples For Learning Aurelia
- 1. Navigation Menu
- 2. Inline Editor
- 3. Order Form
- 4. Instant Search
- 5. Switchable Grid
- Creating a Firebase plugin for Aurelia
- Firebase password authentication
- Firebase ReactiveCollection
- Enabling Offline Capabilities
- What is Loopback?
- Creating server as loopback backend
- Using generated REST API in Aurelia
Working with Apache Cordova
- What is Cordova?
- Installing Cordova
- Create a project
- Add a platform
- Run your app
- Add Plugins
- Updating Cordova and Your Project
- Using Aurelia
- Taking photos with a Cordova application
- Installing Plugins
- Adding Crosswalk
- Configuring the App
- Deploying the App
- Using Aurelia
Planning an Aurelia Application
- Project Management
- Accessibility, i18n and environments
- Development Process Methodology
- Tooling and Development
- Testing Methodologies
- Codebase Distribution Strategies
- Backend API
- Performance Strategies
Bundling with Module Bundlers
- Why bundle modules at all?
- Aurelia Bundler
Server Side Rendering
- What is Server Side Rendering?
- Isomorphic Code
- Skeleton with SSR Pre-Configured
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them