Performance Testing with Visual Studio
Last updated on 2019-06-07
About the Book
Visual Studio is an Integrated Development Environment from Microsoft. This IDE provides features and tools to manage all phases of software life cycle. When it comes to performance of an application, most of the time we look outside for help and support; instead of leveraging the great features offered by Visual Studio. Visual Studio provide performance tuning features for both developers and testers.
This book begins with fundamentals of Performance like response time, resource utilization and then explain web performance testing, customization aspects, load test and final result analysis. All the features are explained using simple examples.
- Dialogue 1: Introduction
- Dialogue 2: Recording and Running
- Dialogue 3: Parameterization and Transaction
- Dialogue 4: Loop, Condition and Comment
- Dialogue 5: Extraction, Extending and Call
- Dialogue 6: Validation Rules and Extraction Rules
- Dialogue 7: Web Test Plug-in and other Features
- Dialogue 8: Load Test - Creation
- Dialogue 9: Load Test - Properties
- Dialogue 10: Performance Counters
- Dialogue 11: Load Test
- Dialogue 12: Load Test – Rig
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.