The Outstanding Developer
This book is 20% complete
Last updated on 2020-07-07
About the Book
In The Outstanding Developer, the author explores some of the ways for a developer to become not only better but one of the best. And coding is not enough, neither is improving as coding.
Inspired by renowned books, research articles, and the author’s personal experiences, this book will show you how to:
- boost your productivity in your professional or personal programmer life,
- learn new skills and master the ones you already have,
- improve your creativity to help you solve problems,
- enhance your communication with your coworkers, clients, or users.
You’ll discover how to use tools such as Deep Work or Nonviolent Communication, become better at code reviews, or how writing technical articles could help you to learn new skills.
By becoming an outstanding developer you’ll love programming more and more for the rest of your life.
- Chapter 1 — Productivity
- Chapter 2 — Deep Work
- Chapter 3 — Learn, Learn, Learn (coming soon)
- Chapter 4 — Serious Study & Deliberate Practice (coming soon)
- Chapter 5 — Creativity (coming soon)
- Chapter 6 — Communication (coming soon)
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.