About the Book
Actors unable to meet the challenges and high-standard of digitalization will disappear. Surviving the digital transformation requires changing the paradigm of building and delivering software.
The acceleration required creates tremendous pressure that traditional software approaches fail to address. A systematic way of restraining our entire software lifecycle to Quality at Speed software is a must-have requirement.
This book depicts the key elements of Quality Engineering:
- Defining Quality Engineering in a world where only businesses mastering Quality at Speed software can thrive and succeed.
- Shaping Quality Engineering, identifying its foundations, principles, manifesto and how it intersects with existing practices such as Lean Design Thinking, Agile, DevOps.
- Implementing Quality Engineering, relying on the Quality Engineering framework constraining your lifecycle to Quality and Speed
This content will give you the paradigm shift necessary to thrive with Quality at Speed software.
About the Authors
Founder and organizer of the QE Unit. Truly convinced that transversal collaborations with a holistic perspective enable to build valuable digital organizations. Passionate about architecture, transformation, and technologies; more than ten years of experience in the software industry as an engineer, project manager, project director, engineering management, IT management and architecture. Based in Portugal since 2015, present mainly in France and Europe.
Today Director of Architecture & Technology at La Redoute, building the preferred lifestyle and family platform at this international retail player of 1b€ annual sales volume. Co-founder of Cerberus Testing, the test automation platform 100% open-source available on GitHub. Partner at atale.io, a company dedicated to Quality Engineering.
Convinced by the power of communities to learn faster together from shared experiences, to solve similar problems, and more globally to improve our ecosystem. Meetup organizer of TICE.Leiria, AKUG.PT, Ministry of Testing Leiria, co-founder and organizer of the architecture community Archilocus. Participating in communities such as CTOs.pt, Tech. Rocks, DevOps Lisbon, DevOps Porto, Ministry of Testing.
15+ years of IS/IT and software architecture :
* Delightful digital experiences for clients and customers thanks to Design Thinking and UX approaches
* IS/IT Architecture & Strategy : entreprise architecture, data quality, data modeling, data architecture, API, Event-Driven
* Modern Software : Headless, Cloud, Microservices, NodeJS, Typescript, React, Postgresql, Kafka, Pulsar, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, Azure.
Successfully delivered a platform used to mission tow trucks for the car assistance industry.
Helped major companies to build their business technology platforms and deliver mission-critical software in complex environments: ADEO, Engie, La Redoute, Rubix, BNP Paribas, Renault, AXA, BPCE, etc.
Passionate about code, architecture, technology, architecture and all things related to the impact of software in our world.