About the Book
- How can you connect to a database like MongoDB or MySQL from your Node.js application?
- How do you write unit tests and end-to-end tests for your code?
- How do you leverage migrations for setting up a continuous deployment workflow?
- How does the Node Package Manager, NPM, work in detail?
- How do you keep your code fast and efficient by leveraging asynchronous and non-blocking operations?
- How do you use and create event emitters?
- How do you write full-fledged web applications using REST frameworks?
- How do you integrate Node.js with AngularJS?
- ...and much more!
About the Author
Manuel Kiessling is a software developer and IT manager living in Cologne, Germany. He's interested in Behaviour- and Test-Driven Development and Agile practices.